Also included in
- This bundle is a HUGE value for your high school Spanish class. There are 45 activities, assessments, speaking activities, games, projects, and more! I have done all of the work for you so that you can focus on having fun with your students rather than planning new activities day after day. You will$72.00$104.00Save $32.00
- This is a bundle of 25 editable and digital projects for Spanish class, plus a variety of templates for you to design your own projects. Each project has extensive student supports and drafting space. These projects cover the present, preterite, imperfect, future, conditional, and present subjunctiv$57.00$81.50Save $24.50
- This is a bundle of 8 editable and digital projects for Spanish class, plus a variety of templates for you to design your own projects. Each project has extensive student supports and drafting space. These projects cover the present and preterite tenses, along with informal commands* - perfect for S$20.00$27.00Save $7.00
- This activity bundle is sure to save you planning time during your preterite and imperfect units in Spanish class. Activities included cover regular and irregular verbs, review uses of the tenses, and provide opportunities for students to use the tenses in a supported way. There are hands on activit$110.00$159.25Save $49.25
This editable Spanish project is great for a Spanish 2 class after a vacation, or to start the year with some review of el pretérito in Spanish 3! Students are prompted to describe a recent vacation using the preterite tense. Rubric and student checklist included.
Editable Spanish Preterite Tense Mini-Project: El Pretérito "Mi Semana de Vacaciones"
*Link to your own editable version in Google Drive will be in the PDF you download. If you like the project as-is, you can print the PDF and go!
This is mini-project that can be introduced and completed in one or two class periods! :)
Upon returning from a vacation, this can be used for students to review the preterite tense and get back into gear. (If it is not being used after a vacation, the project can be adjusted to just describe the previous day / week / weekend!) Since this product is now editable, you can adjust anything to meet the needs of your classes.
The only page that isn't editable is the teacher example page; however, you can easily add or remove pages if you'd like to expand on this piece.
This project can be completed in Pic Collage, Google Slides, Keynote, Powerpoint, and more!
Instructions and student support page are included. A teacher model is also provided, as well as simple proficiency focused grading rubric. Again, everything is editable so you can make adjustments as needed!
What is included in the PDF?
All text is editable // graphics are fixed
Page 1: Cover page with link to your own editable copy within Google Drive
Page 2: Project overview and instructions
Page 3: Rubric and student checklist
Page 4: Student brainstorm page with support
Page 5: Teacher sample (not-editable)
I hope this saves you prep time!! :)
⭐ Spanish Preterite Tense BUNDLE
⭐ Spanish Preterite Tense AR Verbs Tiburones Game
⭐ Spanish Preterite Tense AR Verbs Maracas Activity
⭐ Spanish Preterite CAR GAR ZAR Word Search and Crossword With Answer Keys
⭐ Spanish Preterite Tense Citas Cortas Speaking Activity
⭐ Spanish Preterite Tense Dice Game
⭐ Spanish Preterite Tense Hot Seat Game
⭐ Spanish Preterite Tense Reading Comprehension Packet
⭐ Spanish Preterite Tense Taco Tuesday Games
⭐ Spanish Preterite Tense Task Cards
- Follow my TPT store to see more!
- Check out my blog to see how I use these activities in class!
- Sign up for my mailing list to get free resources and inspiration delivered right to your inbox!
- Collaborate with me on Instagram (Take pictures of you or your students using this resource and tag me!)
- Follow me on Facebook and Pinterest
How can you get TPT credits to use on future purchases?
- Go to your My Purchases page, click Provide Feedback beside a purchase, leave a quick rating and comment.
- Each time you provide feedback, you'll earn TPT credits for future purchases!
- I appreciate your feedback as it helps me determine which products are most valuable so I can create more for you. ☺
Do you have an idea or request to make this product better?
Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. I'd love to hear from you!