These editable spelling activities can be used with any word list! They're perfect for spelling homework, spelling centers, word work, and more!
This set of editable spelling activities is one-of-a-kind! Not only can these 25+ activities be used with any word list, the activities automatically generate!
In just minutes you can create 25+ differentiated and engaging emoji activities for your whole class!
Type your words ONCE on page 5, and the following activities automatically generate:
• Alphabetical Order (Angry Alphabet)
• Phonics Letter Boxes (Baffling Boxes)
• Capital Letters (Crying for Capitals)
• Consonants VS Vowels (Crazy for Consonants)
• Beginning Sound Codes (Confusing Codes)
• Use in a Sentence (Silly Sentences)
• Rainbow Write (Lovely Rainbow Write)
• Syllable Sort (Smirking Syllables)
• Pyramid Writing (Surprise Stacks)
• Special font writing (Funny Fonts) (**Uses a pencil and paperclip spinner)
• Type words (Techie Typing) (**Paper keyboard provided on page)
• Write forwards and backwards (Bracing for Backwards)
• Use in a Question Sentence (Quick Questions)
• Graph by number of letters in word (Grumpy Graphs)
• Vowels VS Consonants Math (Moody Math) (**Uses simple addition)
• Write words in ABAB Patterns (with color) (Picky Patterns)
• Spin and Write (Smooching Spinners) (**Uses a pencil and paperclip spinner)
• Draw a Picture for Each Word (Smart Sketch)
• Generate rhyming words (Rattled Rhymes)
• Use in a Story (Shocking Story)
• Make a word search (Sing and Search)
• Student-led sort (Sleepy Sorts)
• Count sounds in word (Tired Tallies)
• Trace Words (Tearful Tracing) (**Uses a pencil and paperclip spinner)
• Write words within shape (Sassy Spiral)
• Order from shortest word to longest word (Mad Measurement)
BONUS: Spelling lists (2 per page) also automatically generate!
Print the activities you want and then reuse with the file another word list!
How many spelling words can I use? You can use as few as 5 spelling words, but these activities were created for 10-20 words. 20 words is the max.
Do I need special software to use this? You need the FREE version of Adobe Reader. That’s it! (Directions included)
Do I need to download fonts? Nope! All fonts are securely embedded in the PDF.
NOTE** Are these similar to your Seasonal Editable Spelling Activities? ** YES! I received MANY requests for a nonseasonal edition of my seasonal spelling activities, so here it is! These activities utilize consistent templates so that your students can effortlessly transition between the two.