Editable Spelling Activities & Practice - Sight Words - April & Spring
Do you spend hours prepping spelling, word work, high-frequency words, or phonics resources for your students?
Do you need to make differentiated word lists for each of your students? Do you wish a wave of your magic wand could get you a spelling list template that's editable? That you could get over 150 editable spelling activities?
Are you stuck in a spelling worksheet rut?
Introducing Editable Spelling Activities for Any List of Words! Just type, print, and GO!
We know you work hard to provide engaging activities that align with your spelling, phonics, high-frequency, or word work list each week...
But who has time to create engaging spelling activities, and (more importantly) create a culture of eager learners when it comes to teaching spelling?
We got you on this one... Because we created a resource that can be used with ANY word list!
Whether you have 10, 12, or 15 words a week, you can use our resources in a snap. Have more words? No problem - combine the sets and print back to back to create the resources of your dreams with exactly what you want.
And the best part? It saves you time. At your fingertips are over 60 activities in just minutes!
Plus, we’ve updated the resource to include seasonal and holiday packs as well with over 90 additional printables - so you’re ready for anything!
*Download the Preview file to see this resource in detail.
Sets for 10, 12, and 15 words!
You will have immediate access to 60+ printables within this resource:
- Editable Spelling List
- Magic Spelling Words
- Alphabetical Order
- Rainbow Spelling
- Write a Sentence
- Secret Code Spelling
- Roll a Spelling Word
- Word Illustrations
- Spelling Word Mapping
- Tracing Spelling Words
- Emoji Spelling
- Pattern Block Spelling
- Vowels and Consonants
- Word Tile Spelling
- Spin It - Spell It
- Spelling Maze
- Spelling Spiral
- Spelling Word Syllables
- Silly Spelling
- Pyramid Spelling
- Spelling Rhymes
- Spelling Colors
- Word Search
- Word Art
- Create a Story
- Typing Spelling Words
- Stamping Spelling Words
- Synonyms and Antonyms
- Sign Language Spelling
- How Many Sounds
- Shape Spelling
- Parts of Speech Spelling
- Spelling with Both Hands
- Silly Sentences
- How Many Can You Use?
- Spelling Cake
- Tablet Spelling
- Graph Your Spelling
- Tally and Color Spelling
- Fancy Spelling
- Garden Spelling
- Flower Spelling
- Scribble Spelling
- Bubble Spelling
- Spelling Snapshots
- Spelling Jellybeans
- Yoga Spelling
- Spelling Strings
- Text Your Words
- Spelling Tic Tac Toe
- Spelling Riddles
- Spelling Battleship
- Spelling Squares
- Doughy Spelling
- Build Your Words
- Hopscotch Spelling
- Spy Spelling
- Words Inside Spelling
- Write the Room Spelling
- Stamp It Spelling
- Secret Code Spelling
- Emoji Spelling
- Spelling Assessment
Now Including Seasonal & Holiday Sets:
- January Holiday & Seasonal: New Year Tic Tac Toe, Lunar New Year Words, Martin Luther King, Jr. Words, 100th Day Spelling, January Spelling Squares, Ice Skating Spelling, Slapshot Spelling, Snow Fort Spelling
- February Holiday & Seasonal: Groundhog Day Spelling, February Secret Code Spelling, Presidents’ Day Spelling, February Roll a Word, Black History Spelling, Heart Tic Tac Toe, Warm Winter Words, Touchdown Words, Igloo Builder Spelling
- March Holiday & Seasonal: Bookshelf Words, Scrambled Words, St. Patrick’s Words, Lucky Coin Tic Tac Toe, Women’s History Words, Bookmark Your Words, Lion and Lamb Words, Buggy Words, March Spelling Squares
- April Holiday & Seasonal: Egg Spelling, Unicorn Spelling, Reuse Your Words, April Secret Code Spelling, Butterfly Tic Tac Toe, Rainy Day Words, Crunch Carrot Spelling, Kite Flying Words
- May Holiday & Seasonal: Patriotic Words, Barbecue Spelling, Chalkboard Words, May Day Spelling, Build-a-Flower Spelling, Gnome Spelling, Bumblebee Spelling, Snail Spiral Spelling
- June Holiday & Seasonal: Donut Spelling, Flip a Coin Spelling, Ocean Spelling, Pride Spelling, June Secret Code Spelling, Sun Spelling, June Spelling Squares, Ice Cream Spelling
- July Holiday & Seasonal: July 4th Spelling Squares, July Secret Code Spelling, French Fry Spelling, Friendship Words, Sunny Tic Tac Toe, Summer Spinning Words, Popsicle Spelling, Swimming Spelling
- August Holiday & Seasonal: Lost Tooth Tic Tac Toe, Rollercoaster Words, Opposite Hand Spelling, S’more Spelling, Camping Words, Lunch Chit Chat Spelling, School Bus Spelling, Bike Path Spelling
- September Holiday & Seasonal: Shiver Me Spelling, Grandparents’ Day Spelling, Community Helper Words, September Spelling Words, September Spin It - Spell It, Apple Picking Words, September Secret Code Spelling
- October Holiday & Seasonal: October Spelling Squares, Pumpkin Words, Bat Cave Words, Web of Words, Spooky Spirals, October Spin It - Spell It, Witchy Words, Trick or Treat Spelling
- November Holiday & Seasonal: Sneaky Squirrel Spelling, Leaf Pile Spelling, Scarecrow Spelling, November Secret Code Spelling, Tricky Turkey Spelling, Day of the Dead Spelling, Cornucopia Spelling, Veterans Day Spelling
- December Holiday & Seasonal: Chimney Words, Candle Words, Wrapping Up Words, Holidays Around the Words, Evergreen Tree Spelling, Snow Globe Spelling, Light It Up Spelling, Singing Spelling
Teachers like you said…
“LIFE SAVER!! I used this every week and loved all the choices. You can customize your spelling work and I really liked that there were so many options. This is worth every penny.”
“I have seen this resource many times, but couldn't bring myself to pay the price. Once I bought it though, I regretted nothing this resource is AMAZING and so fun for my students to use! We have 25 spelling words, so I use the 12-word set twice and make the extra word an extra point. My students especially loved the magic spelling! Fabulous product!”
“My students used this during their word work rotations! It was so nice to keep the same format, and to be able to edit it quickly and have it fit my kids’ needs.”
You must open this product in Adobe Reader (free) in order for it to work properly with embedded fonts and styling. If you try to edit this file in your web browser or in preview, it will not work. It’s easy to do:
- Open your downloads folder.
- Right-click on this file.
- Click ‘Open with.’
- Select ‘Adobe Acrobat Reader.’
This resource works BEST for lists of TEN (10), TWELVE (12) or FIFTEEN (15) words! These were mainly created to be used as print and go, but could be uploaded into Google Classroom™ as well. Once you add your spelling words in Adobe Preview, you can upload the pages to your Google Classroom. However, the students would still need to print out the pages to complete them.
If you need other amounts of words, try combining and printing pages back-to-back to equal the number of words you need.
Like this resource?
Check out and !
Join the ETTC Family of Teaching Trailblazers to stay up to date on our most current projects!
- Facebook Groups: , ,
Thank you for your purchase! By purchasing this resource, you are agreeing that the contents are the property of Emily Garcia/Education to the Core, and licensed to you only for classroom/personal use as a single user. I retain the copyright, and reserve all rights to this product.
- Use items (free and purchased) for your own classroom students, or your own personal use.
- Reference this product in blog posts, at seminars, professional development workshops, or other such venues PROVIDED there is both credit given to myself as the author and a link back to my TPT store is included in your post/presentation.
- Distribute and make copies of free items only to other teachers PROVIDED there is credit given to Emily Liscom Garcia and a link back to my TPT store.
You May Not:
- Claim this work as your own, alter the files in any way, or remove/attempt to remove the copyright/watermarks.
- Sell the files or combine them into another unit for sale/free.
- Post this document for sale/free elsewhere on the internet. (This includes Google Doc links on blogs.)
- Obtain this product through any of the channels listed above. Thank you for abiding by universally accepted codes of professional ethics while using this product.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
- Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
- Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store.
If you have any questions about this resource, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org