Whether you need something no prep for word work, spelling, phonics, or sight word activities, this packet will have you covered. It fits with any word list, so it is flexible to use with all those activities. These autofill. Simply type the word list once. It will then appear on all the other pages in the packet.
This includes 19 year round activities, 10 spring themed activities, and 12 winter themed activities in a print and go format. It also has the year round activities in Google Slides and PowerPoint formats too.
View the preview to get a better look. I put together a very detailed preview. That is linked above by the cover image.
Year Round Printable Activities:
• Order on the Road – Alphabetical Order
• Bubble Words
• Fruity Words
• Words in Space
• Rainbow Words
• Syllable Count
• Graphing Words
• Word Search
• Silly Sentences – Writing Activity
• Comical with Words – Writing Activity
• Secret Codes
• Funny with Words – Writing Activity
• Build a Word – Phonics Activity with Word Maps
• Word Acting
• Measuring Words
• Rhyming Words- Phonics Activity
• Parts of Speech- Grammar Activity
• Word Mapping- Phonics Activity
Spring Themed Printable Activities:
• Flower Pyramids
• Painted Chicks- Drawing the Word Activity
• Rainy Day Words
• Fluttering Words
• Quacking Ducks
• Buggy for Spinning
• Sprouting into Words
• Seed Mapping
• Mapping at the Hive
• Spring Codes
Winter Themed Printable Activities:
• Written on Mittens
• Painting Penguins- Drawing Activity
• Narwhal Sightings
• Reindeer Talk- Vocabulary Activity
• Spinning Snowflakes
• Sledding into Words- Word Blending Activity with Drawing
• Marshmallow Maps- Word Mapping/ Phonics
• Color-by-Code Snow Globe
• Mystery Picture
• Snowman Maps – Word Mapping/ Phonics
• Winter Codes- Drawing/Thinking Activity
Many pages include different options to make it flexible. There is a 10 word and 20 word packet to make it even more flexible. I only counted one packet plus the digital slides in the page count.
The Google Slides and PowerPoint files do not autofill like the editable PDF does, but you can type the list one time and keep it at the front of the activities. The printables have word banks or places where the words fill on the sheet.
These word work activities will come in handy since they are fun, engaging, and no prep. It is a win for you, and a win for them!
Make sure to put this on your wish list if you are viewing from the app. That way, it is easy to add to your cart when you have access to a browser later.
I hope you all the best this year!