Notice: The preview shows 2017-2018 School Year, however, the planner is fully editable for any year/month!
Our number one goal in school planner design is functionality, simplicity and cost. All planners were developed and tested by experienced teachers with the goal of saving you time and money while providing structure conducive to a positive learning environment.
The planners are easily customizable using Excel or Word and can be printed in many different sizes using a standard printer or copier. As teachers ourselves, we understand the budget deficits schools face. We wanted to create a simple to use planner that would not only facilitate learning but fill the communication gap between the classroom and home while doing so efficiently and with budget in mind whether printing 1 or 500.
Students are encouraged to record their daily learning goals and activities, homework, future assessments, goals and benchmark results. Parents and teachers are encouraged to use student planners to communicate and track progress. Student planners also serve as great hall passes, behavioral redirection and progress monitoring.
Don’t want a full blown agenda? That’s okay! Print the Month at a Glance and send home as a newsletter, simple goal setting or overview of upcoming events.
• Calendar runs August 1, 2017 - July 31, 2018 (EDITABLE FOR ANY YEAR/MONTH)
• Teacher/Parent comment boxes for communication
• Unlimited Print sizes (Two popular print options are 8½” x 11” and 5.5" x 8.5")
• Monthly inspirational quote
• MANY OPTIONAL INSERTS: Month at a Glance, Year at a Glance, Notes Page, Monthly Goals Chart, Homework Tips, Accounts Reference, Skillful Decision Making, Helpful Websites Template, and MORE!