This substitute teacher binder is especially for secondary science teachers. Eliminate the drudgery of preparing for a substitute by using these completely editable templates and teaching resources to make your own custom substitute binder. Don't pay more for substitute binders with pages and pages of "fluff" that you don't need and will never use. The essentials are all here in fully editable form.
What’s In This Product?
• Bell schedule template (blank)
• Class roster/attendance record
• Picture roster
• Emergency procedures template
• Medical Alert list
• Special Education accommodations list
• Lesson plan description template
• Lab station chart
• Structures and Routines (attendance, what to do if a student is late, etc.)
• Students You Can Count On
• Seating Chart (Classroom)
• Lab Group Assignment
• Note to the teacher (for the substitute to leave for you)
• (Two) Five minute “sponge activities” in case the class finishes early
• (Two) Emergency Lessons (based on Latin and Greek Vocabulary). One is in game format. One is a worksheet.
Is this product REALLY editable?
Yes. It really is. The only thing you can’t change are the cover and section dividers, because the background on those is the work of Glitter Meets Glue and is used by license. Otherwise, you can do anything you want to customize this product for your class. Change the background on the editable pages. Change the border. Change the font. Change anything. Really, I promise.
Why is it a PowerPoint file?
It’s a PowerPoint file because it’s easier to move things around on a PowerPoint slide (which you’ll want to do with the seating chart and lab station pages) than it is to move things on a Word document.
What can’t I do with this product?
• You may NOT sell it.
• You may NOT claim it as your work (even if you make changes to it.)
• You may NOT give copies to your team, department, school, or best friend. If anyone else wants it, you CAN come back any time and purchase additional licenses for them at half price
• You may NOT post this product, or any version of it, on the Internet. Period. Not on your blog. Not on your class website. Not on your district website. Not anywhere. Doing so would be a violation of copyright law, of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, and undoubtedly of your school district policies.
Connect with me by following My Blog or by following me on Pinterest
Click on the green star near my logo to follow my TpT store and receive notifications of new product releases. You won't get annoying emails every day if you do that! :) You'll only get an email if I have just released a new product!
Did you know you can get credits to use on any purchase in any TpT store just by leaving feedback?
After you've used a product from a TpT seller, please take a minute to return to leave feedback. It's very much appreciated and it's an easy way to earn credits that save you money on your next purchase!