NOW EDITABLE! If you teach another grade level, just insert the placement indicators for your grade level!
* This pack has been revised to match the new 3rd Grade Placement Indicator Quartiles for Performance Series.
This Data Binder will give your students more accountability for their learning. It is a visual resource for students and parents. In my classroom, we set up our binder at the beginning of the year and check in weekly throughout the year.
Included in this file:
1. Data Binder Cover
2. Math Test Scores- record grade and shade bar graph
3. Reading Test scores - record grade and shade bar graph
4. Letter to parents to explain and record scores for Performance Series (Global Scholars)
5. Performance Series Math - Bar graph for Beginning, Middle, and End of Year Scores
6. Performance Series Math - for recording beginning of year score and growth target. (3 different pages for beginning, mid, and end of year)
7. Performance Series Reading - Bar graph for beginning, middle, and end of year scores.
8. Performance Series Reading - for recording beginning of year score and growth target. (3 different pages for beginning, mid, and end of year)
9. Yearly Growth Target Sheet
10. Multiplication Facts Mastered
11. STAR Reading
12. AR Goals - for charting percentage correct, ZPD range, and point goal.
13. Report Card - students can record averages for each subject area for each 9 wks.
14. Reflections sheet