Editable Synagogue Scavenger Hunt and Hebrew School Icebreakers
Also included in
- This Back to Hebrew School bundle will help you jumpstart the new academic year, both socially and academically. The bundle includes a combination of Hebrew classroom supplies and low-prep review activities designed for returning Hebrew learners in need of freshening up their Hebrew skills after a lPrice $30.15Original Price $33.50Save $3.35
- The following no-prep, Hebrew-School-themed activities will get students mingling, learning more about one another, and taking a deeper look inside their own synagogue throughout the first days of Hebrew School. 1. "My Life in Hebrew Apps" is a fresh spin on the "About Me" activity. 2nd and 3rd-yeaPrice $6.30Original Price $8.00Save $1.70
*All templates are editable!
For many synagogues, this is the first in-person instruction since the start of the pandemic. It is more important than ever to provide students with social opportunities, which are essential to setting the tone and building a classroom kehillah.
This set of no-prep, Hebrew-School-themed activities will get your students mingling and exploring their synagogue on the first days of Hebrew School. Plus, you'll receive a link to edit them in Canva. There, you can add your own questions, change the text, and select clipart from their extensive free library.
1. Synagogue Scavenger Hunt is a team-building activity for upper elementary and lower middle school students. Your students will take a deeper look into the Jewish symbols found in synagogues worldwide, including their own. It also provides them with the opportunity to become acquainted with their synagogue and the people who work there.
2. "Shalom BINGO": Students will learn about one through 14 Jewish-themed Q&A prompts. They'll find out which classmates have visited Israel, helped build a sukkah, and can count to 10 in Hebrew. Download the preview for the full set of prompts.
When a student answers "yes" to a question, s/he signs that box. If the answer is "no", the student asks a different question or moves on to another classmate. The process continues until the board is filled with signatures.
3. (Secular) Classmate Scavenger Hunt: Students include information about themselves first, and then try to find classmates who wrote down the same or similar answers. There are 12 prompts, including favorite colors, number of siblings, favorite foods, and more. Download the preview to view the prompts.
More Editable Templates!
⭐Hanukkah Headbands Game: Editable Template!
⭐Editable Tefillah Handouts for Beginners
⭐Take Your Class to Israel for a Day with this (Editable) Passport Template
Editable Templates for any Subject
⭐ Editable Board Game Template for All Subjects
⭐ Editable Card Game Template for any Subject!
⭐ Editable Game Templates: Fly Trap and Camel Trap
⭐ Editable Reading Log Bookmark plus Bonus writer's checklist
⭐ Customizable Gameboard and Card Game Set
⭐ Create Your Own Headbands Game
⭐ 4 in a Row Template for Digital Learning Environments
⭐ Create a Mystery Reveal Game
⭐ Bundle of Editable Game Templates for Any Subject!
⭐4 in a Row Printable Template