Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Tarsia puzzles have long been a hit in math and science classrooms --but now they are starting to spread to other classrooms as well! What fun!
Here's how they work. Teachers create the Tarsia puzzle by putting matching content on opposite sides of all the lines in the puzzle (for instance, "2+2 = ?" on one side and "4"on the other. Then, the teacher cuts out the shapes in the puzzle and asks the students to reassemble the puzzle using their knowledge of the content.
The genius of a Tarsia puzzle is that they use content knowledge but are also a fun and challenging game that can be used individually or in groups.
Check out the preview where you will see the TWELVE templates provided as both PDF and PowerPoint files for easy editing and customization.
- Four content pairs square puzzle (blank and ready to be filled in using PowerPoint)
- Eight content pairs donut puzzle (blank and ready to be filled in using PowerPoint)
- Eight content pairs triangles in a square puzzle (blank and ready to be filled in using PowerPoint)
- Eighteen content pairs squares in a box puzzle (blank and ready to be filled in using PowerPoint)
- Eighteen content pairs triangles in a box puzzle (blank and ready to be filled in using PowerPoint)
- Eighteen content pairs triangles in a triangle puzzle (blank and ready to be filled in using PowerPoint)
Hello and thank you for looking at this Teach-and-Learn Social Studies product. Let me invite you to purchase this proven resource, try it out in your classroom, and then share your feedback with me and other teachers in the comments.
While you are here be sure to follow me (just click here) to find out about sales and new resources.
Then, take a moment to check out products related to this one as well as resources in other Teach-and-Learn Social Studies product groups. Remember that many products are also available in Spanish.
Just follow the links below.
RESOURCES RELATED TO QUIZZES AND TESTS
ALL TEACH-AND-LEARN SOCIAL STUDIES RESOURCES
BACK TO SCHOOL AND BEGINNING OF YEAR RESOURCES
WORLD GEOGRAPHY RESOURCES
HISTORY AND GOVERNMENT RESOURCES