Tired of Worksheets? So was I, and my students were, too. So I started using TASK CARDS, and now we get the same drill and review practice, but it’s FUN!
But when you shop for them, so you have trouble finding exactly what you need? I did! So I stared making my own since so many on line didn't always fit my needs. Now I can easily create exactly what each class needs.
In this zip file you get:
* PowerPoint cards that are editable- INSERT A TEXT BOX in
Powerpoint, save as a new file, and print
* A PDF file that can't be edited but where you can easily print
* A PDF file with 3 pages of game ideas and tips for using any
* 32 numbered task cards with a blue star background
* 8 unnumbered cards with a blue star background
* 8 unnumbered cards with a white background to save ink
* Answer recording sheet
The cards are EDITABLE in PowerPoint... just add a text box and type away! If you'd like to print blank cards, it's easier to print from the Adobe PDF file.
I print my cards on card stock and laminate them. I also keep extra blank sets on hand to fill out quickly with Sharpie or dry erase marker if I don't have much time. Ideas for storage are ziplocks, mailing envelopes, plastic boxes, or on rings after holes have been punched in them.