My teacher binder lesson planning pages are versatile and completely editable in both Microsoft Powerpoint, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, and Google Drive (Slides). I include a variety of spreads so you can find those that work best for you. They work with ANY teacher binder or teacher planner, or you can buy these for a discount in my teacher binder bundle (see link below).
Every teacher needs a binder that includes lesson plan pages. This is a great base for a teacher planner, but the pages will work with any existing teacher binder/planner, as well.
Includes 26 EDITABLE pages to make your life easier:
• Long-range quarterly (or term) planning
• Weekly lesson plans
• Standards-based lesson planning
• Weekly lesson planning by class period
• Weekly lesson planning by day
• Weekly lesson planning by standard/objective
• Detailed individual lesson plan with objectives, standards, procedures, instructional strategies, Bloom’s taxonomy, technology integration, etc.
• Detailed individual lesson plan with objectives, standards, procedures, instructional strategies, ELA activities, Bloom’s taxonomy, technology integration, etc.
• One and two-page lesson plan forms
GO DIGITAL - I now include the lesson planning pages in a Google Drive edition! The link is included in this download!
The zipped folder includes editable Microsoft Powerpoint, Excel, and Word docs, and a PDF version.
This IS included in Teacher Binder Jumbo Pack: Gradebook, Forms, Sub Plans, Lesson Plans, Calendar, and More!
Need additional materials for your teacher binder? Check out these resources:
Important Teacher Forms, Permission Slips/Consent, Sub Plans, Schedule Templates, and More
Editable Teacher Binder Calendar
Daily Gradebook and Attendance Forms (Editable)
Common Core Checklists for Grades 6, 7, and 8
Common Core Checklists for Grades 9-12
Free English ELA Lesson Plan Form
Free Homework Make-Up Form
MLA Works Cited Cheat Sheet
Created and copyrighted by Tracee Orman
Mrs. Orman's Classroom