Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Keep your school year organized with this fully editable Polka Dot Theme Teacher Binder. It has everything you need to stay organized all year long like calendars, multiple lesson plan templates (single page and notebook view), calendars, classroom forms, lists, notes pages, organization of information for your IEP students, even rubrics for collaborative activities for your students!
NOW UPDATED FOR 2019-2020 SCHOOL YEAR!
This Teacher Binder can be used for K-8th grades. 2 options are included: a fully editable powerpoint file or a pdf version (the pdf version has blank decorative frames in the center that are white instead of black so you can write on them easily). Since it's editable, you can modify and personalize every part of it to suit your needs, or use it just as it is! Pages are offered in color and also black and white.
Includes tabs or separate binder covers for:
- Language Arts
- Social Studies
- ELA Common Core Standards
- Reading Standards
- Writing Standards
- Math Standards
- Reading Literature (RL) Common Core Standards
- Reading for Information (RI) Common Core Standards
- Reading Foundational (RF) Skills Common Core Standards
- Speaking and Listening (SL) Common Core Standards
- Language (L) Common Core Standards
- Counting and Cardinality (CC) Common Core Standards
- Operations and Algebraic Thinking (OA) Common Core Standards
- Numbers and Operations in Base Ten (NBT) Common Core Standards
- Measurement and Data (MD) Common Core Standards
- Geometry (G) Common Core Standards
- Numbers and Operations - Fractions (NF) Common Core Standards
- 3 Blank (the editable file allows you to change the names of any of the subjects - simply choose your favorite styles from among the many choices type in your subject!
Calendars from June 2019 - August 2020
- 3 Color
- 1 Black and White
REMEMBER, BUY IT ONCE AND GET FREE UPDATES FOR LIFE SO YOU WILL HAVE CURRENT CALENDARS EVERY YEAR!
- 5 Color and 12 different Black and White style options
- Weekly lesson plans and detailed individual subject lesson plan styles included
- Checklists for instructional strategies, levels of understanding, and Bloom's Taxonomy
- Spaces to write information such as I Do, We Do, You Do or Anticipatory Set, Direct Instruction, Independent Practice, Check for Understanding, and Closing
- Blank lesson plans to insert date, time, subject, and activity instructions
Reading Group Forms
- Group names, list of students in each group, and weekly lesson plan space
- Activity documentation to track leveled and differentiated activities
- Flexible grouping documentation
- Class Roster with additional info on each student
- Student Information List
- Contact Information
- Medical Info
- Boys and Girls List
- Collaboration Teams List
- Class Birthdays List
- Student Transportation
- Blank columns to insert Common Core Standards or the name of the assignment
- Blank templates listed by subject
- Blank templates for homework points daily or weekly
- Blank templates for participation points weekly or by subject
Remember that all of these pages are completely customizable to suit your needs.
- 3 Black and White Weekly Newsletter Templates
- 3 Color Weekly Newsletter Templates
- 2 Differed "This Week's Homework" Templates
- Missing Assignments Notices
- Parent Conference Notes
- Parent Communication Log
- Parent Helper Sign up Sheet
- Parent Sign up Sheet for activities or supplies (use it how you want!)
- Multiple Parent Conference Reminder Notices to choose from
- Redo Assignment Notice
- Incomplete Homework Notification
- Absent Student Work Packet Cover
- Student Profile
- General Accommodations/Modifications form to attach to student's classwork
- IEP Meeting Notes
- Progress Monitoring form to track students' IEP goals (or can be used to track goal-setting for any student)
- Substitute Feedback Form
- Important Information about your school and classroom for your substitute (Fill it out once at the beginning of the year and store it with your lesson plans Save yourself one less step when planning for a sub!)
Meeting Notes and Agendas
- Multiple Meeting Notes pages (doodle space also included) - can be used for any type of teacher meeting
- Multiple Team Meeting Notes pages
- Blank Notes pages
- Detention Sign in Sheet
- Student IDs and Passwords
- Favorite Learning Websites (with user ID and password)
- Classroom Expenses
- Absent Work Turn In Documentation
- Professional Development Log Tracker
- Weekly Behavior Tracking
- Behavior Record for Major Infractions
- Behavior Form Documentation for Conference or Student Cumulative File
- Multiple Team Evaluations for Collaborative Assignments
- Student Evaluation During Collaboration
- Student Self-Reflection After Collaboration
- Team Reflection and Evaluating Peers after Collaboration
- Informal Behavior Record Form (intended to be kept in-house)
- Cognitive Behavior Analysis Form
- Daily Behavior Log (great for using with behavior contracts)
- Weekly Behavior Log (also great for using with behavior contracts)
- Student Self-Reflection Form to help students analyze their inappropriate behavior
- Field Trip Information
TEACHERS WHO HAVE USED THIS PRODUCT HAVE SAID:
"Awesome product! Very detailed, covers everything I need and then some! Thank you!" (Victoria Rose)
"AMAZING and PERFECT. A must have for that teacher who wants to be organized and stylish. Well worth the money!" (Carrie G.)
"Love this! I am so excited about finding this to use in my room this year! Thank you for the great ideas!" (Melinda M.)
DON'T MISS THESE FREEBIES!
OTHER GREAT PRODUCTS:
ALL NEW PRODUCTS DEBUT AT 20% OFF FOR MY FOLLOWERS!
Look for and click the ★ GREEN STAR ★ next to my store logo at the top right corner of this page to become a follower. This will allow you to be notified each time I debut a new product or FREEBIE!
If you would like to get updates on new and current resources...
- Follow me on INSTAGRAM
- Follow me on FACEBOOK
- Tweet me on TWITTER
- Collaborate with me on PINTEREST
Have you ever thought of selling your own products on Teachers Pay Teachers?
CLICK HERE to sign-up and start making money!
This item is a paid digital download from my TpT store
Purchasing this product grants permission for use by one teacher in his or her own classroom. If you intend to share with others, please purchase an additional license.
Classroom Management, Back to School, Professional Documents, Classroom Forms, Calendar, Organizer, Teacher Binder, Professional Documents, Worksheets, Gradebook, Student Information, Lesson Plans, Templates, Documentation, Meeting Notes, Lists, Behavior, Records, Evaluations, Behavior Log, Binder, Checklist, Newsletter, Notifications, Field Trip, Agenda, Back to School, Cover Pages