If you’re like me, you want an editable planner with a large font, plenty of writing space, the ability to reuse year after year, and a clean, simple look. This planner has all of that! It is designed to be written on (hence the large spaces), but a PowerPoint is also included, so you can edit anything you’d like. There are 175 pages – each form is shown on the PREVIEW so please look!
Included are the following:
• 10 editable cover pages
• Binder placeholders – laminate and hole punch
• Binder spines – 1 and 1.5 inches (binder sizes differ so you may need to adjust size)
• Side by side year at-a-glance
• January thru December side by side calendar
• Weekly planner
• Notes and Goals
• Week at-a-glance
• Side by side monthly calendar with accompanying “What’s Happening” pages
• Side by side weekly lesson planner (with subjects, without subjects and dated January – December)
• Things to do
• Checklists and grading sheets
• Classroom purchases record
• Meeting notes – 2 different forms to choose from
• Professional Development record
• Daily Schedule
• Specials Schedule
• Parent Contact Records – 2 different forms to choose from
• Student password/logins
• Student Information forms – 2 different forms to choose from
• Seating chart graph
• Volunteer list
• Receipt of payments record
• Passwords list
• Weekly side by side planner
• Dividers – 2 different forms to choose from
• 5 Student information forms for parents to complete – all about the student, emergency contact information, transportation information, volunteer sign up
• Year at-a-glance for 2018, 2019, 2020
Thank you for looking and an even bigger THANK YOU for purchasing! A TOU is included with a link to Amy Groesbeck’s Fonts (used in the planner – AGLate to the Party and AGBye Felicia).
Note: if you don’t have these fonts downloaded onto your computer, they will not show up in the PowerPoint presentation.
Feedback and suggestions are also welcomed! Enjoy!