Are you sick and tired of having numerous files/folders containing all your class information? Is your desk stacked high with papers? Are you determined to get organised this year?
If so, the MonsterTeachingIdeas Teacher Planner is for you! Not only does it provide you with tons of useful forms, lesson planning templates and calendars, it also looks amazing! And you can choose your own style, with over 30 covers to choose from and more being added.
Keep yourself well organized in a stylish way while paying only a fraction of the price of what other trendy teacher planners cost.
**Currently dated through December 2020!**
- TWO VERSIONS (US and UK/International). No more wasting time adjusting paper sizes or spellings/terminology. It’s all done for you!
- TONS of designs to choose from. Change your style anytime – never get bored of your planner.
- All pages are designed to the SAME THEME to make it more aesthetically pleasing.
- Hand-write your plans or type them up …this planner is set up for both options!!!
- GO DIGITAL (paperless) and take your planner with you using Microsoft OneDrive & PowerPoint (Google Drive Version coming soon)
- SAVE MONEY because you'll never need to purchase another planner again! Download this one every single year for FREE. (after a one-time purchase)
- NEW FORM PROMISE! If you happen to need a form that isn’t included, I will make it for you! Not only will this help you, but it will then be added to the binder and help others!
- CUSTOMISE the perfect planner for you! No more "premade" planners that tell you what you need.
- EASY TO USE for ALL teachers, no matter how competent (or not) you are with computers. Just follow the simple directions included to start customizing.
- A MICROSOFT & APPLE ACREDITED teacher author so you know you’re going to get top-notch technical support.
- FREE UPDATES FOR LIFE! With this purchase, you will get FREE updates for LIFE!!! When I update this product each year, or anytime in between, you will be notified, and be able to get all the updates for FREE! That means that this teacher binder can be used from year-to-year without ever needing to purchase a new one.
- 30+ Different cover styles to choose from – and I am always adding new ones! You can change the look of your teacher binder every year!
- Matching Spines for the side of your binder (Just add your name).
- Premade Matching Section Dividers for EVERY design!! Edit the text to make your own.
- ALL Covers, Spines, and Sections are 100% editable!!! You can easily make a cover for a substitute binder or individual student binders. There are no limits!
- All Designs are high-quality images that can be professionally printed.
- Weekly Lesson Plans (4, 5, 6, & 7 subjects included with either with subjects on top or on the side). Print and handwrite or type right in the boxes. The boxes work just like a table in Excel. That means you can add, delete, or adjust rows and columns any way you choose. Also, you can print these Lesson pages “front and back” to save on paper. Easy printing and editing directions included.
- Alternate Lesson Plan Templates for the teacher who needs something different. Whether you need fewer subjects or more room to write, I've got you covered.
- Curriculum Map Templates so you can plan out your entire year!
- Digital Planning Stickers - If you are looking to add some colour to your plans, or just a fun way to organize your plans each week, you can easily add digital stickers right into your plans. (see preview for more details; how-to videos included)
- Small Group Lesson Plan Templates
- Month at a Glance Calendars. 17 pre-dated calendars (August 2019-December 2020
- Year at a Glance Calendars. 2019-20 and 2020 included in a two-page format.
- Loads of editable forms:
- Class List
- Interactive Seating Chart
- Hand-drawn Seating Chart
- Hand-drawn Classroom Planner
- Daily Schedule
- Parent Contact Information
- Student Transportation
- Parent/Teacher Communication Log
- Parent Teacher Conference
- Parent Volunteers List
- Class Birthdays
- Student Photos
- Student Passwords
- Teacher Passwords
- Behaviour Logs
- Behaviour Reflection Sheet
- Student Medical Information
- Emergency Procedures
- Planner Information
- Meeting Notes
- Grade Sheets for each subject (available in 1 or 2 pages)
- Weekly To-Do Lists
- Attendance Tracking Sheets
- Student Data Tracking sheets
- Student Information (learn about your students)
- IEP Summary/Overview
- Homework Log
- Spelling Log
- Multiplication Log
- Extra-Curricular Activities Log
- Field Trip Forms
- Notes Pages
- Small Group Notes
- Guided Reading Notes
This planner is totally customisable – you use/print only what you need! Plus, you can combine any of these resources to make a SUBSTITUTE binder too (using the editable covers!)
Included in the download are instructional PDFs to help you set up your planner, as well as a troubleshooting guide
Place your mouse over "My TpT" at the top of the page. Then click "My Purchases ". Somewhere in your list of past purchases, you should see this Teacher Binder. You can download it from there. This is also where you would go to check for updates. If I have updated the file, you will see a notification next to the teacher binder that says something like "Newly Revised Re-download".