Notice: The preview shows 2017-2018 School Year, however, the planner is fully editable for any year/month!
Our number one goal in teacher planner design is functionality, simplicity and cost. All planners were developed and tested by experienced teachers with the goal of saving you time and money while providing structure conducive to a positive learning environment. This is why schools have used our teacher planner to give to their teachers at pre-planning.
The planners are easily customizable using Excel or Word and can be printed in many different sizes using a standard printer or copier. As teachers ourselves, we understand the budget deficits schools face. We wanted to create a simple to use planner that would not only facilitate learning but fill the communication gap between the classroom and home while doing so efficiently and with budget in mind whether printing 1 or 500.
The teacher planner includes boxes for notes and parent contacts as well as easy to use, editable calendars, lesson plan templates and grade book. This bundle includes other inserts that will help you stay organized and protect your precious time.
Don’t want a full blown planner? That’s okay! Print the Month at a Glance and send home as a newsletter, use during collaborative plan or overview of upcoming events.
• Calendar runs August 1, 2017 - July 31, 2018 (EDITABLE FOR ANY YEAR/MONTH)
• Teacher/Parent Contact boxes/notes for communication
• Unlimited Print sizes (Two popular print options are 8½” x 11” and 5.5" x 8.5")
• Monthly inspirational quote
• MANY OPTIONAL INSERTS: Month at a Glance, Year at a Glance, Grade Book Template, Lesson Plan Template, Notes Page, Accounts Reference, Activity Deposit Form
• FREE Daily Lesson Plan Template