Presentation (Powerpoint) File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
There are few things happier than a super colorful, organized spread of school supplies and goodies! If you keep all your personal teacher goodness stored in a "teacher toolbox", here are some bright, fun labels to dress up that little organizer of yours.
This editable PowerPoint comes with pages of labels, as well as a page of each size label for you to create your own label for your own toolbox. There is an explanation of how to edit the labels included in the PowerPoint presentation.
If you have any questions about this product, please feel free to send me a question and I would be more than happy to help! =) Happy organizing!
>>>>> EDITING DISCLAIMER <<<<<
This product is a POWERPOINT PRESENTATION. To edit this product, you will need to follow these steps:
1. Open the PowerPoint presentation.
2. Click on the text that you want to edit.
3. Type in the text that you want to include.
4. Select/highlight all the text boxes when you’re finished entering your text to change the font to whatever is your favorite.
5. To save and print or email to parents: Go to file, select print, choose “Save as PDF” from the drop down menu, and save the PDF to your desktop for easy access.
*** If there is not a text box somewhere that you would like a text box to be, you can simply insert a text box by going to insert and choosing "Text Box".
* If you want your edited text to match the text that is already on the background of the product, you will need to purchase those fonts. Please email me and I'll let you know which ones I used.
* If you need to add another slide in with the same background so you don’t have to lose each week’s information, right click on the slide you want to duplicate and choose “duplicate slide”. Then, change the old information to new information on the new slide.
* If you have any questions or are having trouble editing, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll figure it out together!