Make your own Thanksgiving Task Cards, Word Walls, or Flash Cards for your classroom with these editable Thanksgiving Labels.
There are 24 editable sheets of labels in this product with 6 different styles:
1. Brown dotted paper with sunflowers
2. Orange and green chevron paper with pumpkins
3. Orange pumpkin paper with Thanksgiving Pilgrim boy and Indian girl
4. Green pumpkin leaf paper with orange leaves and acorns
5. Orange, green, brown, and white chevron paper with Pilgrim girl and Indian boy
6. Orange polka dot paper with turkeys
Each of the 6 styles has 4 different sizes:
* 8 labels per sheet (2.5 x 3.75)
* 4 labels per sheet (3.75 x 5)
* 2 labels per sheet (5 x 7.5)
* 1 label per sheet (7.5 x 10)
These cute Thanksgiving labels are editable and can be customized with your own information. To edit the labels, simply click on each label where it says “click to add text.” You can edit the text size, color, and location of each text box.
Labels are great for:
* Creating Task Cards or Flash Cards
* Creating Word Walls
* Name Tags
* Math Manipulatives & Reading Centers
* Labeling items in your classroom (desks, supplies, bins, coat hangers, etc.)
* Organizing drawers and other items
The large labels with 1 label per sheet are perfect for binder covers, classroom signs, or letters to parents.
I suggest printing on cardstock and laminating your labels for more durability.
*** Save when you purchase these labels as part of the Editable Holiday Labels Bundle
or the Thanksgiving Math Mega Bundle
This is an editable PowerPoint file with secured graphics. You will need PowerPoint to edit these labels.
Please check out the preview file and the thumbnail images to get a better of idea of what the labels look like.
You may use these in your classroom and for personal use. You MAY NOT use these to sell your own work or to make your own freebies.
Check out my other Thanksgiving Resources
You might also be interested in:
* Editable Christmas Labels
* Editable Holiday Labels Bundle
* Thanksgiving Math Mega Bundle