Use these adorable Valentine’s Day labels to create your own class Valentine’s Day Task Cards, Word Walls, or Flash Cards for your classroom. Since they’re totally editable they’re perfect to make Valentines for your students too.
Save money when you purchase these Valentines as part of the Editable Holiday Labels Bundle
There are 24 sheets of labels in this product with 6 different styles:
1. Light pink paper with multi colored hearts
2. Dark pink polka dots
3. Pink hearts on white paper
4. Pink striped paper
5. Multi colored heart paper
6. Pink chevron paper
Each of the 6 styles has 4 different sizes:
* 8 labels per sheet (2.5 x 3.75)
* 4 labels per sheet (3.75 x 5)
* 2 labels per sheet (5 x 7.5)
* 1 label per sheet (7.5 x 10)
To edit the labels, simply click on each label where it says “click to add text.” You can edit the text size, color, and location of each text box.
The large labels with 1 label per sheet are perfect for binder covers, classroom signs, or letters to parents.
I suggest printing on cardstock and laminating your labels for more durability.
This is an editable PowerPoint 2010 file with secured graphics. You will need PowerPoint to edit these labels.
Please check out the preview file and the thumbnail images to get a better of idea of what the labels look like.
You might also be interested in:
* Other Valentine’s Day Resources
* Editable Labels in Pastel 1
* Editable Holiday Labels Bundle