Need more visuals to represent your class schedules? Hate when schedule pieces go missing or fall off? Have a student who struggles to get pieces off the Velcro? This schedule solves that! All pieces are attached to this schedule and flaps are used to cover the image of the activity when it is complete! You get both the printable and digital version of this product with purchase.
- Simple assembly instructions with video tutorial
- Over 2,000 icons both editable and 14 color-coding options
- Icons for both school and home activities (including daily living skills)
- Over 20 Boards with multiple spots for tasks with check marks for completion
- PowerPoint and PDF versions are available
GOOGLE SLIDES VERSION:
The digital version (CLICK HERE if you only want DIGITAL) provided in this set also solves that problem because there are no physical pieces! Students can use the digital version (after teacher setup) in Google Slides to keep track of their tasks whether in school or at home. They will just need to drag and drop pieces from one side of the schedule to the other. Or use the green checkmarks to cover the completed tasks.
- Icons for both school and home activities
- Editable pieces to create your own images
- Boards with multiple spots for tasks with check marks for completion
- Easy for whole class drag and drop and individual student schedules!
- Instructions for easy set up!
This product has multiple uses and is great to prep for back to school. You can use this for an entire day schedule, a few steps, a mini-schedule, first/then schedule or an AM and PM schedule.
The other thing that is nice about these is if you make them according to the directions you don’t have to worry about losing icons and pieces!! You can use the images that I have provided for you from the Smarty Symbols clip art OR you can use the editable boards to put in your own REAL PHOTOS that can make it so your students don't have to know what the clipart image represents! They are the pictures of YOUR CLASSROOM!
NEED HELP MAKING THIS PRODUCT? Check out my FB Live Tutorial!
Here's the YouTube link! Visual Flip Schedule Tutorial
Follow me in many more ways to find out about new products and things happening in my classroom!
Email me: email@example.com
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
*Go to your My Purchases page. Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. After selecting that button you will be taken to a page where you can give a rating and leave a comment for the product. I really appreciate your feedback as it helps me know what products are most helpful for your classroom!