Editable Voice Level Management Posters and Activities
Also included in
- Do you often feel overwhelmed at the beginning of the year thinking about ALL the things that need to be setup to ensure a smoothly running school year with your students? This survival bundle is the perfect tool to help you kickstart back to school with your students and help make the beginning ofPrice $80.00Original Price $115.00Save $35.00
- Are you ready to have your classroom almost run itself? Tired of searching for the next new thing to help manage your classroom? Look no further! This GROWING bundle is full of EVERYTHING you need to ditch the stress and overwhelm and instead, have ALL the classroom management planning done for you.Price $47.00Original Price $89.00Save $42.00
- STOP the back to school stress here! Check out this complete back to school kit that has the ENTIRE first week of school planned for YOU. Are you looking for engaging ideas, activities, and lessons for back to school? You'll love this complete back to school first week activity kit that work for graPrice $67.00Original Price $103.00Save $36.00
Are you looking for an easy way to teach and manage voice levels in your classroom? This jam packed resource has everything you need to help establish consistent expectations in fun and engaging ways that will help students thrive independently. From editable display posters to a digital slideshow, and of course an adorable writing craft, you will have everything to meet the needs of ALL of your students.
There are so many different whole class and individual activities included that will help all of your learners truly understand what different voice levels mean and when to use them. This is a great beginning of the year resource or as a reminder when students are struggling. Take a look at the preview for more of what's included!
Want more tips and tricks for voice level management? You can learn more with this blog post HERE.
INCLUDED IN RESOURCE:
- Multiple Poster Display Options for Tap Light Bulletin Board
- Voice Level Sort - 4 Outside Voices, 3 Loud and Proud, 2 Small Group, 1 Partner Voice, 0 Zero Level
- Large Voice Level Poster Display and Individual Option
- Printables - Voice Level Sort, Decibella Writing Craft, Writing Prompt, and Mini Book
- Voice Level Expert Brag Tags
- Teacher Directions
- Digital Google Slides Presentation and Editable Posters
- Blank Slides
MORE BACK TO SCHOOL MUST HAVES:
- Back to School Teacher Survival Guide
- Math Workshop Essentials
- Social Emotional Activities
- Center Digital Rotation Display
- Center Organization and Storage
TRY BEFORE YOU BUY!
Click here to try a FREEBIE!
QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns about this product. If you are not sure that this product will work for you, please check out one of the freebies. Keep in mind that the preview shows you what the game is going to look like.
Click the Green ★ to follow my store and get notifications when new resources arrive including freebies! New products are always 50% off for the first 24 hours they are posted!
I'd Love to Connect!
How to get TPT credit on future purchases:
Please go to the MY PURCHASES page. Under each purchase, you will see a PROVIDE FEEDBACK button. Click on it, leave feedback, and then you will receive credits for your purchase that you can use on future items (AS IN FREE MONEY to use on TPT)! I do read all the feedback! I can't respond to all of them, but I do value your feedback!
Lindsay Sauer ❤️