This weekly planner with matching class list is simply cute, clean, and functional. It is completely editable and can be used year after year! The weekly planner includes 6 subject boxes and an additional box for notes, conferences, homework planning…with the editable feature, options are endless. All content can be entered digitally, or simply printed out and filled in by hand as you plan weeks of lessons. The matching class list can be used as a check off sheet for assignments, homework, incentives chart, assessment checklist, or can even be used as a digital gradebook.
1) Weekly Planners includes 5 days with 6 subjects and 1 note (or extra subject section).
2) Class List/Assignment List has 30 lines for students’ names and 20 across for assignments, subject titles, assessments, dates, etc. The editable feature allows for you to edit to fit your specific needs.
Please refer to our terms for details.
• Please be advised that in order to open this file(s) you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader which can be free to download from https://get.adobe.com/reader/
• Simply, DOWNLOAD, EDIT, and PRINT.
• If you enjoy this product, we would greatly appreciate your feedback.
• This item is for single classroom use only.
• Duplicating for sharing or commercial purposes is strictly forbidden without permission from the author, Smart Owlettes.
• Please refer to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). By purchasing and/or downloading you are entering and agreeing with these terms.
HOW IT WORKS:
Simply, add it to your cart, purchase, and you will receive an instant downloadable template.
1. Digital File (300 DPI)
2. SIZE: 8.5"x11" formatted
3. No physical item will be shipped
4. Customized Font, Color, Size is not available
5. Please feel free to ask any questions before purchasing or download
6. Due to the digital nature of this product, returns or refunds are not possible
7. Upon purchase of this item, you are entering an agreement to use the template only for personal use and the files are not transferable or shareable
8. When PRINTING: make sure the print settings are set to print at actual size or 100%
Due to the limitations of desktop scanners and the relative inconsistencies of various display monitors, the colors you see on your screen may not be a totally accurate reproduction of the actual product. We strive to make our colors as accurate as possible, but screen images are intended as a guide only and should not be regarded as absolutely correct.