Are you ready to rock your writer's workshop? Writing conferences are THE heart of writer's workshop! They give you the best insight into how your student writers are progressing.
This resource is designed to help you manage writing conferences with your entire class, on a weekly basis!
It includes the following:
1. Two pages of Teacher Talk procedures and tips for you, the teacher!
2. 12 black and white calendar pages for scheduling conferences.
3. One black and white "My Writing Goals" page for students to use when conferencing with you. The "goals" are the strategies you teach them during the conference!
4. One black and white "Conference Log" sheet for you to document student progress.
5. One black and white Writing Data sheet with rubric categories filled in and one without the rubric categories. Both are editable. Simply place text boxes to type in student names. One the second one mentioned, you can also use text boxes to add your own rubric categories.
6. One teacher example Writing Data sheet, partially filled out.
7. One page of half sheet "Time to Share" student reflection forms (black and white).
8. One page of half sheet "Feedback Focus" student reflection forms (black and white).
9. One black & white small group instruction planning sheet for group conferences.
10. One black & white "What I Can Expect From My Writing Conference" sheet for students.
11. One black & white editable "What I Can Expect From My Writing Conference" sheet.