I have used writing exit slips in my classroom for an easy, quick assessment of my students writing. Once we have practiced a new skill or trait in our writing and I feel they are capable of produce quality work on their own, I give a quick assessment to see what they can do! What I love most about these exit slips:
- They are QUICK - both for you and your students. These shouldn't take students an extended period of time to complete. They also are easy and quick to read and grade!
In this resource you will find:
- Editable slips! Multiple editable options are also available to you, but you are capable of changing and or editing the:
- Score section
- Table section
- You can also add text boxes!!
- many tips are provided for ideas of what you could add
- 6 pre-made writing exit slips in a PDF file
- *Writing prompts included - if you are wanting specific writing prompts, check out my writing prompt calendars! Click here for writing prompt calendars!
- However, you easily add in prompts to these slips for your students to respond to. An example of what this would look like and how-to make this change is provided in the TIPS section of the resource!
- TIPS and ideas of how-to use in your classroom with your students
Enjoy! Questions? Email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org