The Zombie Editor is a great tool to get your students excited about editing practice! You get a month’s worth of daily grammar practices – each newsletter (4 in total) has 5 silly and hair-raising articles - that's 20 engaging articles*, ready for editing!
* articles range from 3-13 sentences long.
Students practice a variety of grammar skills including:
- easily confused words
- comma usage
- using quotation marks in direct speech
- apostrophe usage
- run ons/ comma splices
Each newsletter comes with two types of answer keys -
1. Short/quick review key, identifies errors
2. Detailed key that explains the types of errors made in each article.
This set also comes with student response sheets for every article which allows students to show their understanding of the grammar skills learned in class.
Great for morning warm-up/ bell work, independent or paired practice, or grammar center (ideas included in How-to page).
Please take a moment to look at the preview to get a better idea of this set. Still have a question? Leave me a note in the Q & A section.
When printing, make sure to select "Fit" or "Actual Size" for best results.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower.