Word Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
The secret to a memorable story is to start big, apply heat and reduce until you have the essence - everything that’s good. These activities apply secrets from master storytellers to help students discover how to review and edit their stories. They will learn to -
• Let the mess out and fix problems later.
• Throw away anything that isn’t plot.
• Improve any confusing bits / plot holes.
• Fix spelling, punctuation and grammar.
• Uncover their stories in a new and improved way.
Please contact Claire Vorster for free resources, or other questions.
Resources included in this plan
Reading and Comprehension Activities
Mini and Comprehensive Writing and Editing Activities