All the materials you need to implement an elements of art escape room activity are right here! Students will love racing to solve all of the clues in this fun and engaging review activity.
Main topics reviewed in this activity include line, shape, color, texture, value, space and form.
What you get:
1. Four escape tasks that all relate to the elements of art.
2. Slide presentation on the Elements or Art (great for introducing concepts and review!)
3. Slide presentation that includes directions and rules for implementing the activity.
4. Directions to run escape activity and how to solve each task.
5. Team cards to organize students into groups
6. Table Labels
7. All support materials to successfully run escape room.
8. Suggestions for locks and boxes to purchase for the activity! *This activity can be modified so locks and boxes do not need to be purchased. Modifications must be made by the teacher implementing the activity.
About Educational Escape activities:
1. It should be played with teams of 3-5 students.
2. Activity is designed to take 30-40 minutes.
3. Designed for grades 6-12.
4. Additional locks and boxes are suggested to be purchased. Can easily be modified by having students write down the combination and showing it to the teacher for the next clue.