Also included in
- Resource Description:This educational travel high school project-based learning bundle includes the perfect resources to help you plan and organize educational travel experiences for high school students with a self-directed project-based learning twist. The bundle includes all of the resources help$10.40$13.00Save $2.60
The list of benefits of educational travel is lengthy, so as an experiential learning teacher, educational trips for students are high on my priority list. I travel with my high school students as part of our school travel program. Planning a trip can be a challenge in itself, but planning an educational travel adventure for one or more students adds an extra challenge.
This educational travel planning guide includes the exact templates that I use to plan school trips. The ideas included and the structure of the templates is generic, applying to school groups, homeschool traveling families, youth groups, homeschool coops that travel together, road schoolers, and more.
The templates include a general plan, a lodging plan, transportation exploration, budgeting, and more.
Many educational travel groups have a travel coordinator, teacher, or parent plan the trips. I often planned our school trips, but I have also had students plan the trips. These templates would work trips planned by students as well.
This educational travel resource is Google Apps™ compatible. This resource includes a printable AND digital version.
Note: The PDF is not editable. The digital version offers the option to overlay text and images and to remove or delete slides to fit your needs.
Check out these free learning activities relevant to educational travel:
- Free PBL Project Topic Brainstorming Activity for Educational Travel Adventures
- Educational Travel Project-Based Learning Assessment Portfolio
If you like this resource check out these similar products:
Check out these relevant blog posts from Experiential Learning Depot:
- Six reasons to organize educational travel adventures
- 45 Project-Based Learning Ideas for Educational Travel
Interested in new resource alerts, freebies, tips, tricks, and more?
- Click the green star to get email notifications about updates, new resources, sales, and freebies.
- Join my newsletter.
- Find me on my blog – Experiential Learning Depot
- Let's get social! Experiential Learning Depot on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook.
- Join the experience in my Facebook Group - Experiential Learning Community for k-12 Teachers
Cover Font Credit: MR.FISK Fonts
Earn TPT Credits:
Follow Experiential Learning Depot and earn TpT credits by giving feedback on this product. A sincere thank you for your business. Feel free to contact me through email at any time with questions on this product - firstname.lastname@example.org