Reflecting has never been so easy!!!!!
A Simeyls ‘Educator Reflective Diary’ is an invaluable tool that supports and promotes meaningful critical reflection for educators.
Educators are required to spend time each day to reflect on moments they have had throughout the day.
Then at the end of the week, the educator is to pick one of the moments previously spoken about and carefully investigate, explore and interpret this moment from different viewpoints, with an emphasis on implications for equity, inclusion and diversity. (ACECQA, 2017)
The 'Educator Reflective Diary' has the following
- Monday to Friday week
- Each week goes over two pages
- Each week is dated with current week number and date
- 79 reflective questions have been provided to inspire critical reflectio Information about Critical reflection and how to critically reflect has been provided.
- There is a bonus 2018-year calendar at the beginning of the book which has special dates and celebrations for the year marked out.
This product is PDF and Non-Editable
You are required to print the document.
Recommendations for printing
- Print diary double-sided, in colour.
- Bind Diary.