Edvard Munch - The Scream - Color Worksheet
Also included in
- Color Art Bundle - Easy no prep activities - Art History inspired - Sub Art Plan and Early Finishers suitable. This pack is a fantastic introduction for students to working with color, understanding color theory, and a variety of techniques. Students are provided with reference images of works by GePrice $6.50Original Price $9.00Save $2.50
Edvard Munch - The Scream - Color Activity Pointillism with markers. Sub art plan and early finishers suitable.
A fantastic introduction for students to working with color, understanding color theory, and the pointillism technique. Students are provided with a reference image of Edvard Munch's famous painting, The Scream, and a table of the various color combinations included within it. A template enables students to create their own version using the pointillism technique within guiding outlines. Two versions are provided in the pack: one each for left- and right-hand dominant students (so students can see the color examples without hands getting in the way).
Students may use pencils, pastels or markers to create the 'dots' of color and build up the image. By completing the picture in this way, they gain an understanding of this alternative technique in mark- and image-making; of how colors work together to create visual effects; and of observational drawing, while also building their familiarity with this historically-significant artwork. It is also an engaging handout for early-finishers or for those who respond well to activities that are accessible but require focus.
Pages: 2x high resolution PDF (left-handed and right-handed versions)
Materials: Colored Pencils/Markers
Focus: Color, Pattern
Some other popular products you may be interested in.
- Van Gogh Starry Night - Oil Pastel Lesson - Here
- Portrait Drawing Using Grids - Here
- Drawing Basics Bundle 6x Activities - Here
All worksheets are PDF format Letter size for printing. Simply download and go!
Copyright Notice: This work is copyright. You may download, display, print and reproduce this material in unaltered form for educational purposes only. Apart from any use as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968, all other rights reserved. Reproduction or distribution in part or whole, without written permission from NetSpaceArts Ltd, is prohibited.
The images featured in this resource are either:
- Produced by NetSpaceArts
- Are students’/buyers’ works used with permission
- Listed as being in the public domain
- Are sourced from a website (such as pixabay.com) that provides images free for
commercial use, with no attribution required
NetSpaceArts encourages you to use this resource:
- For your own personal or teaching purposes
- By providing it to your students for use in the classroom in electronic or printed form
- In the ways listed above, year after year
- By purchasing additional licenses at a discount so you can pass it on to other teachers
- By recommending it—or showing its results—online, as long as you also include a link to its listing on Teachers Pay Teachers
NetSpaceArts does not allow you to:
- Give this resource to anyone, in any form, other than those listed above
- Post it anywhere online, including all websites
- Publish, copy or modifying any part of it, including its images, for any purpose
- Store it anywhere it would be easily accessible to others