Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
1.04 MB | 35 pages
In this playlist, students explore standard RL.8.6. They will analyze how the differences between the point of view of a reader and the point of view of a character can create effects like humor or suspense. Students will determine the point of view of the narrator, the reader, and the characters in a passage. Students also have the option to view instructional videos and complete practice quizzes or activities.
The playlist includes:
• 4 links to instructional videos or texts
• 2 links to practice quizzes or activities
• Definitions of key terms, such as point of view and dramatic irony
• 1 assessment that includes five multiple choice questions
Accompanying Teaching Notes include:
• Additional activities to help your students explore the standard
• Links to additional practice quizzes or activities
• An answer guide with correct answers, answer choice rationales, and DOK levels