Also included in
- Introduce content, engage students, and review with these great interactive lesson resources for post-Civil War American History. Take students on Walking Tours (Gallery Walks), lead them through Archeology Digs, or just set up Centers for students to explore and investigate.These lesson resources a$74.99$93.23Save $18.24
Effects of the Industrial Revolution Walking Tour or Gallery Walk Activity
Want an easy to prep resource for teaching the Effects of the Industrial Revolution?
Want students to practice primary source analysis as they investigate the many effects of the era?
This is a 10 card activity which requires students to view 10 image and information cards on specific effects of the Industrial Revolution. This entire activity is in PDF format, allowing the teacher greater versatility in use and with printing or presentation.
In one option, students travel around the room to view each placard. They will take the data down onto a provided handout and will follow prompts to analyze the information and apply it to modern times.
The activity is followed by a quick content review with wrap-up questions, and an essay assignment asking students to make a comparison to modern issues.
Teacher directions are provided in the notes sections.
This lesson is designed for use in a World History, European History, or U.S. History class on the topic of the Effects of the Industrial Revolution.
Topics covered include:
Roles of Women
*See complete product in PREVIEW!
This is also part of a Complete unit available in my Tpt store.
The following are included in the Industrial & Cultural Revolution Complete 15 Day Unit:
• Industrial & Cultural Revolution Unit Plan w/ Bellringers, Daily Plans, & Exit Prompts
• Industrial Revolution Blank Maps (Not available individually)
• Industrial Revolution Urban Game w/ Implementation Options (Not available individually)
• Art Quizzes (Not available individually)