Need some fun activities with eggs? These activities are great to use anytime of year, but especially before you head off on your Spring Break. These 10 activities are hands on and will engage your students while learning about eggs. Also included are 3 pages of egg informational reading with comprehension questions and answer sheet. Great as an introduction into the egg activities or as a follow up.
This packet includes 10 activities to do with eggs and lesson plans
* Learn the parts of an egg - includes anchor chart (follow-up worksheet included)
* Learn how to make an egg see through (also a recording worksheet)
* experiment with making an egg float and which eggs float and which ones sink (also a recording worksheet)
* Learn how spinning an egg can tell you something about an egg
* Learn about the strength of an egg
* Find the area of an egg (estimation worksheet)
* Learn how to blow an egg out
* Dying an egg with tissue paper
* Planting an egg
* What comes from an egg (worksheet)
* Good Egg Award
Also included are 3 pages of egg informational text, comprehension questions to go along with the egg information sheets, and an answer sheet.