A word bank is provided at the bottom of the page.
The large eggs are great for your youngest artists. They can work on making color patterns with the shapes. They can also describe orally what kind of lines shapes and colors they see on their eggs.
The large eggs are also a great way to try out some different media. I describe one idea in the instructions. You can take a look at another idea in this Coloring Eggs blog post.
What You Get:
➲ Teacher Instructions (1 page)
➲ Color & Write pages (5 pages)
➲ Coloring pages (5 pages)
This lesson is included in my Drawing MEGA Bundle.
Here is a collection of Spring Art Lessons from Expressive Monkey:
• Spring Drawing Fun
• How to Draw a Leprechaun
• Celtic Knot Drawing
• Zentangled Celtic Knot Letters
• Mother's Day Card Drawing Mom
• Drawing Dad & Me
• Flower Drawing for Mother's Day
• Drawing Flowers
• Van Gogh's Sunflowers Roll & Draw Lesson
• Van Gogh's Sunflowers Integrated Art Lesson
• Op Art Eggs
• Egg Color and Write
• Egg Roll, Draw & Write
• Bunny Directed Drawing with Choices
• My Year in Art
Thanks for visiting!