Help create future engineers!
This fantastic resource guides students through the process of researching, designing, and building their own device that keeps a raw chicken egg intact after being dropped from a height. Clear and informative instructions are included along with example designs, solutions, and scientific explanations! I do this project every year when we study forces in Science. My students absolutely love it!
This resource can be used as a contest where students are challenged to build the smallest or lightest device possible. Certificates for Successful Landing, Smallest Device, and Lightest Device are included. A 3-page Student Write-up Booklet is also included. Can be done individually or in pairs.
- Materials Needed
- Procedure (Research, Design, Construction, Testing)
- Scientific Explanation
- Solutions to the Challenge
- Example Designs
- Student Research Page
- Student Design Page
- Student Write-up Booklet (3 Pages)
- Successful Landing Certificate
- Smallest Device Certificate
- Lightest Device Certificate
We really appreciate all the feedback we receive. Your feedback helps make our products better.
WE OFTEN PROVIDE FREEBIES TO OUR FOLLOWERS AND ALL NEW PRODUCTS DEBUT AT 20% OFF:
• Look for the green star next to our store logo at the top right corner of this page and click it to become a follower. This will allow you to be notified each time we debut a new product or freebie!