Egg Writing Craft | Easter Egg Writing Activity
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Is writing a struggle for your students? Make writing FUN using these engaging writing crafts!These seasonal crafts can be used alone or in conjunction with a read-aloud book or other seasonal activities. Each craft includes various writing prompts and activity ideas, so you will always have sometPrice $54.00Original Price $108.00Save $54.00
You can use this Easter Egg writing craft with almost any of your lessons that involve learning about Easter or even alongside science activities where you use eggs.
The included writing templates come in various formats to meet the needs of your classroom. These range from templates that would work for Pre-K - 5th Grade.
What is Included?
- 5 different egg craft templates;
- Various lined writing templates (These are blank. Create your own writing prompt - See preview for pictures of each template!;)
- Teacher photo directions;
- Student photo directions (you can project these for your students as they are working on their activity;)
- Invitation to our exclusive Facebook group, so you can get & share inspiration and tips! We're here for you!
How to Use This Activity
• If an Easter egg could talk, it would say…
• Create & sell a magic egg! (Decorate the egg, then use the blank, long-writing template to create an ad to sell the egg.)
• My favorite part about Easter is…
• I couldn’t believe it when the egg broke open… (spooky or funny story)
STEM Activity – Do an “egg drop” with your students and write about your results using the writing templates. Read more here: https://www.steamsational.com/egg-drop-engineering-project/
Check out all the wonderful activities you can do, in many subject areas, using eggs -- https://www.weareteachers.com/easter-egg-activities/
READ BEFORE OPENING!
This is a PDF file. These files are not editable!
IS THIS FILE COMPLETELY EDITABLE?
This file is not editable.
WHAT FONTS DID YOU USE?
Get notified of 50% off sales! Be sure to use the links below to follow me! Followers always get notifications of product sales and Friday freebies.
LET's BE FRIENDS!
Important - If you are having trouble downloading or opening the Easter Egg Writing Craft & Writing Template files, please be sure to unzip all files (if needed) before reaching out. You may be required to manually right-click and unzip some files. If you are still needing assistance, please send a message to the TPT tech team for amazing, responsive service! email@example.com
I am not currently taking custom orders at this time.
Copyright© Stephanie Nash
All rights reserved by the author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution is limited to single classroom use only.;