Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
0.1 MB | 2 pages
Demonstrations bring science to life. Writing solidifies complex thoughts and makes strong thinkers and readers. This mini lesson combines both aspects. Students will first watch:
- Watch a scientific demonstration
- Describe what they see
- Make predictions
- Read a short passage about related data
- Draw a conclusion about the scientific phenomenon
- Write an evidence supported conclusion paragraph
- Mini lesson worksheet or students
- Teacher Key & Directions
I used this demonstration format every Friday for a semester to seal key concepts from the week. Students had a blast and thought hard!