Students will practice telling time to .
Variety of activities - matching, identification, read the sentences and identify the time, and Scoot-type of activity.
This set includes 26 cards containing a variety of times.
- copy eggs on bright or colored paper
- laminate for durability
- cut apart
- Student will match the word problem to the correct time.*
- When all eggs are matched the student can:
- Check the answer key.
- Record answers on the recording sheet to be handed in.
- The card set with only the descriptions may be copied and turned into a Scoot activity. Copy, laminate, and leave the egg whole when cutting.
A set of digital time cards are included to be used to match the time to the description.
*Some students may want to use a clock for a visual when figuring out the time.