Celebrate Easter with these Easter themed activities that are core curriculum aligned.
1. Rabbit Report-Story where the student adds the correct type grammar (adjectives, proper nouns, verbs and common nouns)
2. Eggcellent Graphic Organizer- Students write 8 words that remind them of Easter on the eggs and then write sentences with the words.
3. Triple Peep Tenses-Put the past and future tenses of the verbs on the Easter Peeps.
4. What Time is the Easter Egg Hunt?-Put the correct time as read from the clock to the hour and half hour.
5. Easter Hunt Pictograph- By looking at the pictograph, answer questions. Pictograph counts by 10's.
6. Student Constructed Easter Egg Hunt Pictograph- Students construct their own pictograph by adding the eggs to the graph and then making up 6 questions about the graph.
7. Synonym Basket Activity: Students will color pairs of synonyms to match and then cut and glue them onto the synonym basket.
8. Antonym Basket Activity: Students will color pairs of antonyms to match and then cut and glue them onto the antonym basket.
9. Acrostic Poems: Students will complete 2 acrostic poems spelling the words EASTER and RABBITS.
10.Egg Hunt Maze- Help the Easter Bunny find his golden egg by finding the correct path through the maze.
CCSS ELA.Literacy.3.1a:Explain the function of nouns, pronouns, verbs, & adverbs in general and their in sentences.
CCSS ELA Literacy.3.5:Form and use simple verb tenses.
CCSS ELA.Literacy.RI.3.7:Use information gained from words in text to demonstrate understanding.
CCSS ELA.Literacy.W.3.1:Write opinion pieces on topics.
CCSS ELA.Literacy.L.4.5.C: Demonstrate understanding of words by relating them to their opposites (antonyms) and to words with similar but not identical meaning (synonyms).
CCSS Math.Content.3.MD.B.3:Draw a scaled picture graph to represent a data set with several categories. Solve one and two step problems using information presented in scaled bar graphs.
CCSS Math.Content.MD.A.1:Tell and write time.