Egypt preschool homeschool thematic unit. This is week 7 of 30 weekly units in our age 4 preschool curriculum program. 83 pages (126 pages including the classroom decor bonuses). Highly engaging, super fun and very organized program to delight both teacher and student alike and lead to a successful week studying the land of Egypt.
*Looking for a whole year's curriculum? Check out the 30-week bundle here *
Covers all academic areas in a three school time blocks per day and three days/week routine:
* Wake Up! Warm Up! Daily quick drills on alphabet, focusing on letter sounds M & N this week
* Egyptian Cartouche - Write My Name in Hieroglyphs Activity
* Egypt Facts & Vocabulary Cards
* Letters M and N Handwriting Practice
* Egypt themed book list
* Super cute lowercase m and n alphabet letter crafts (the letter m mountains and the letter n ninja)
* Wake Up! Warm Up! Daily quick drills on counting 1-30
* 1:1 correspondence practice
* Date Palms Counting activity
* Encouragement Elves service learning cumulative math counting activity
SOCIAL STUDIES / ART / COOKING
* My First Travel Notebook
* Making Ancient Egyptian Date Balls recipe card (this recipe is from 1600 BC!)
* Egyptian Headdress craft with supporting templates
* Pyramid Stack
* Tomb Raider Game
* Egypt-themed Action Cards
CIRCLE TIME BOARD PIECES
* How's the Weather
* Days of the Week
BONUS CLASSROOM DECOR
* India Themed Bulletin Board Header and matching vocab picture cards
* Weekly Center Bin Labels
* Storage Bin Labels
And much, much more!
This unit is part of a 30 weeks of units in the Home CEO Age 4 Preschool Homeschool Curriculum. Click here to buy the bundle and save!
Made with love by Home CEOs Maraya & Ashley, Chief Education Officers of the Pearson & Smotherman Families.
ALL PROFITS TO CHARITY
100% of profits from our TPT store go to support a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, The Adsila Retreat,
which provides free leadership retreats for outstanding nonprofit humanitarian leaders and healing programs for girl survivors of human trafficking aged 12-24, so thank you for your purchase!
We use art primarily by Whimsy Clips by Laura Strickland with secondary sources credited within each document. I also use digital paper from PrettyGraffic and Erin Bradley Designs for my title pages. I use fonts by KG Fonts and Pablo Impallari. (All links included within the document).
Copyright 2016 Home CEO Inc.