Preschool Egypt thematic unit. This is week 7 of 30 weekly units in our age 4 preschool curriculum program. 83 pages (126 pages including the classroom decor bonuses). Highly engaging, super fun and very organized program to delight both teacher and student alike and lead to a successful week studying the land of Egypt.
*Looking for a whole year's curriculum? Check out the 30-week bundle here *
Covers all academic areas in a three school time blocks per day and three days/week routine:
* Wake Up! Warm Up! Daily quick drills on alphabet, focusing on letter sounds M & N this week
* Egyptian Cartouche - Write My Name in Hieroglyphs Activity
* Egypt Facts & Vocabulary Cards
* Letters M and N Handwriting Practice
* Egypt themed book list
* Super cute lowercase m and n alphabet letter crafts (the letter m mountains and the letter n ninja)
* Wake Up! Warm Up! Daily quick drills on counting 1-30
* 1:1 correspondence practice
* Date Palms Counting activity
* Encouragement Elves service learning cumulative math counting activity
SOCIAL STUDIES / ART / COOKING
* My First Travel Notebook
* Making Ancient Egyptian Date Balls recipe card (this recipe is from 1600 BC!)
* Egyptian Headdress craft with supporting templates
* Pyramid Stack
* Tomb Raider Game
* Egypt-themed Action Cards
CIRCLE TIME BOARD PIECES
* How's the Weather
* Days of the Week
BONUS CLASSROOM DECOR
* India Themed Bulletin Board Header and matching vocab picture cards
* Weekly Center Bin Labels
* Storage Bin Labels
And much, much more!
This unit is part of a 30 weeks of units in the Home CEO Age 4 Preschool Homeschool Curriculum. Click here to buy the bundle and save!
Want some freebies for your classroom? Sign up for our newsletter here and receive two free preschool units plus our popular UPPERCASE letter crafts!
Be sure to follow Home CEO Homeschool Preschool on Facebook for exclusive FREEBIES and product notices (50% off for the first 48 hours)!
ALL PROFITS TO CHARITY:
We are a social enterprise and 100% of profits from our TPT store are actively donated to 20+ charities. Learn more about this initiative here!
We use art primarily by Whimsy Clips by Laura Strickland with secondary sources credited within each document. I also use digital paper from PrettyGraffic and Erin Bradley Designs for my title pages. I use fonts by KG Fonts and Pablo Impallari. (All links included within the document).
Copyright 2016 Home CEO Inc.