Covering ancient Egypt? I taught ancient Egypt for 32 years and would love to share some my notes, activities and resources I used with my students. There is also a 9 question webquest.
Gail's Website for Teachers/Kids
If you are looking for additional resources on Egypt, perhaps, you may find these of interest:
1. Play on King Tut(Lots of information on mummies and the most famous mummy of all!) Wrapping with a Mummy: King Tut, a Reader's Theater Script
2. Learn about a WOMAN that was Pharaoh of ancient Egypt:
Hatshepsut, A Reader's Theater Script
3. Review activity: Mystery Message solved using key vocabulary words about Egypt: Egyptian Secret Message Review Activity
4. This Reader's Theater Script give students lots of information on the famous pharaoh of ancient Egypt-Ramses the Great. Great for reading for purpose and for developing reading fluency. The play includes a Did You Know section of fun facts, comprehension questions and a teacher's page with extension activities(including writing in the content area)and additional links. Ramses the Great, A Reader's Theater Script
5. Kids love mummies. Great for Halloween time(or for a unit of study on ancient Egypt) Learn all about mummies of the world. Included: Bog Mummies, Otzi, Chinchorro Mummies, Taklamakan Desert Mummies, Egyptian Mummies and more. 12 informative text questions/comprehension questions/extension activities, key, fun facts.MUMMIES, A Webquest!