After starting an Interactive Notebook for 7th Grade Math, this unit not only provides the Flippables (foldable activities) but also items necessary to complete your INB lessons.
- Vocabulary Frayer Models for Unit Vocabulary
- Teacher Directions for each Interactive Notebook Activity
- Suggestions for Right Side (Output) Activities and/or Reflection Activities for each lesson
- Pictures of Flippables and/or INB Lesson in action
- Proving Pythagorean Theorem Mini Book and Task Cards
- Real World Pythagorean Theorem Flippable, Post It, Prove It and Journal
- Pythagorean Theorem with Irregular Figures Flippables
- Distance on A Coordinate Grid Flippable and Post It, Prove It
- Area and Perimeter of Figures on Coordinate Plane Flippable and Practice Flippable
- Volume of Cones, Cylinders and Spheres Flippable and Real World Volume Practice Problems Flippable
- Square and Cube Roots Magic Hideaway Flippable
- Application of Geometry Unit Review Flippable
All activities are aligned to 8th Grade Common Core Standards for 8.G.6, 8.G.7, 8.G.8, 8.G.9 and 8.EE.2.
Click here to visit my teaching blog, 4mulaFun
Please email me here
with any questions or comments.
The purchase of this product allows you to use these activities in your personal classroom for your students. You may continue to use them each year but you may not share
the activities with other teachers unless additional licenses are purchased. Please contact me via email for additional licenses. Site and District Licenses are also available.