After starting an Interactive Notebook for 8th Grade Math, this unit not only provides the Flippables (foldable activities) but also items necessary to complete your INB lessons.
- Vocabulary Frayer Models for Unit Vocabulary
- Teacher Directions for each Interactive Notebook Activity
- Suggestions for Right Side (Output) Activities and/or Reflection Activities for each lesson
- Pictures of Flippables and/or INB Lesson in action
- Interpreting Unit Rate as Slope Flippable
- Identifying Slope Diagram, Notes, Exit Ticket and Practice (with answer key)
- Comparing Proportional Relationships Flippable and Practice
- Using Triangles to Explain Slope Mini Book and Journal
- Slope Intercept Flippable and Practice (with answer key)
- Using Slope Intercept with Linear Functions Matchbook Flippable and Practice Sheet
- Linear Functions Wrap-Up Flippable
All activities are aligned to 8th Grade Common Core Standards (CCSS) for 8.EE.5, 8.EE.6, and 8.F.3.
Click here to visit my teaching blog, 4mulaFun
Please email me here
with any questions or comments.
The purchase of this product allows you to use these activities in your personal classroom for your students. You may continue to use them each year but you may not share the activities with other teachers unless additional licenses are purchased. Please contact me via email for additional licenses. District Licenses are also available.