After starting an Interactive Notebook for 8th Grade Math, this unit not only provides the Flippables (foldable activities) but also items necessary to complete your INB lessons.
Looking to save 20%
on the FULL YEAR? Check out the Eighth Grade Math Interactive Notebook
- Vocabulary Frayer Models for Unit Vocabulary
- Teacher Directions for each Interactive Notebook Activity
- Suggestions for Right Side (Output) Activities and/or Reflection Activities for each lesson
- Pictures of Flippables and/or INB Lesson in action
- Identifying Graphing Systems Flippable and Graphing Activity
- Problem Solving with Systems Flippable and Journal
- Modeling Systems of Linear Equations and Small Group Activity
- Solving Systems by Substitution Flip Chart and Activity
- Solving Systems by Elimination Flippable
- Solving Systems by Elimination Practice Flippable
- Solving Special Systems and Linear Equations Sort
- Classifying Systems of Linear Equations Flippable and Solving Special Systems Activity
All activities are aligned to 8th Grade Common Core Standards (CCSS) for 8.EE.8a, 8.EE.8b, and 8.EE.8c as well as Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills (TEKS) A.8a, A.8b and A.8c.
Click here to visit my teaching blog, 4mulaFun
Please email me here
with any questions or comments.
The purchase of this product allows you to use these activities in your personal classroom for your students. You may continue to use them each year but you may not share the activities with other teachers unless additional licenses are purchased. Please contact me via email for additional licenses. District Licenses are also available.