Also included in
- This MEGA Bundle contains lessons for an Interactive Notebook for 6th, 7th and 8th Grade Math. This Ultimate Bundle not only provides the Flippables (foldable activities) but also items necessary to complete your Interactive Notebook (INB) lessons as well as an online photo gallery for each of the g$170.00$250.00Save $80.00
- This Bundle contains lessons for an Interactive Notebook for Seventh Grade Math, Eighth Grade Math and Algebra for each of the Common Core Standards (CCSS), Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills (TEKS) and Oklahoma Academic Standards (OAS). This bundle of units not only provides the Flippables (folda$190.00$239.50Save $49.50
- If you are looking to cover all of the grades that you teach or that your teachers cover at your school then this is the bundle for you. Within this there are all of the Interactive Notebooks from Kindergarten to Eighth Grade including Algebra. *************************→ Did you know that you can g$400.00$578.50Save $178.50
- This Bundle contains lessons for an Interactive Notebook for 8th Grade Math for each of the Common Core Standards, Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills (TEKS) and now Oklahoma Academic Standards (OAS) as well. This bundle of units not only provides the Flippables (foldable activities) but also items$70.00$87.00Save $17.00
A new school year starts with a unit to understand the Common Core Expressions and Equations in 8th Grade. After starting an Interactive Notebook for 8th Grade Math, this unit not only provides the Flippables (foldable activities) but also items necessary to complete your INB lessons.
**Looking to save 20% on the FULL YEAR? Check out the Eighth Grade Math Interactive Notebook here!**
The Expressions and Equations Interactive Notebooks Unit Includes:
- Vocabulary Frayer Models for Unit Vocabulary
- Standards Alignment for TEKS, Common Core (CCSS), and Oklahoma Achievement Standards (OAS)
- Teacher Directions for each Interactive Notebook Activity
- Suggestions for Right Side (Output) Activities and/or Reflection Activities for each lesson
- Pictures of Flippables and/or INB Lesson in action
- Translating Numerical Expressions
- Parts of an Expression
- Expressions from Real World Problems
- Equivalent Expressions
- Solving Equations
- Exponent Review
- Properties of Exponents
- Simplifying Exponent Expressions
- Identifying Square Roots and Perfect Squares
- Cubes and Cube Roots
- Non-Perfect Squares and Cubes
- Understanding Scientific Notation
- Comparing Scientific Notation
- Adding and Subtracting Scientific Notation
- Multiplying and Dividing Scientific Notation
- Writing 2-Step Equation
- Solving 2-Step Equations
- Problem Solving with Equations
- Writing Inequalities
- Graphing Inequalities
- Problem Solving with Inequalities
- One, Many and No Solutions
- Solving Linear Equations
- Classifying Rational Numbers
- Converting Rational Numbers
What is This Aligned to?
All activities are aligned to Common Core (CCSS), Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills (TEKS) and Oklahoma Academic Standards (OAS) and meant to be able to be used in any classroom.
- CCSS: 6.EE.2a, 6.EE.2b, 6.EE.2c, 6.EE.3, 7.EE.4, 7.EE.4a, 7.EE.4b, 8.NS.1, 8.NS.2, 8.EE.1, 8.EE.2, 8.EE.3, 8.EE.4, 8.EE.7a, and 8.EE.7b
- TEKS: 6.2, 6.7a, 6.7b, 6.7c, 6.7d, 6.9a, 6.9b, 7.11a, 8.2a, 8.2b, 8.2c, 8.8a, 8.8c, 8.9, A.11a, and A2.6b
- OAS: 7.A.3.1, PA,A.3.1, PA.A.4.2, PA.A.4.3, PA.N.1.1, PA.N.1.2, PA.N.1.3, PA.N.1.4, PA.N.1.5, and A1.A.3.4
✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭
→ Did you know that you can get CREDITS for future purchase by leaving feedback on each of your purchases? Simply navigate to the My Purchases page and next to each download you will be able to leave a star rating and comments about the activities you have purchased. I truly value your feedback and take into account each and every word left.
✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭
Personal Copyright: The purchase of this product allows you to use these activities in your personal classroom for your students. You may continue to use them each year but you may not share the activities with other teachers unless additional licenses are purchased. Site and District Licenses are also available.
Flippables® and Interactivities® are trademarks of FormulaFun, Inc., and are registered in the United States and abroad. The trademarks and names of other companies and products mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners. Copyright © Smith Curriculum and Consulting, Inc. All rights reserved.
✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭
DISCLAIMER: With the purchase of this file you understand that this file is not editable in any way. You will not be able to manipulate the lessons and/or activities inside to change numbers and/or words.