After starting an Interactive Notebook for 8th Grade Math, this unit not only provides the Flippables (foldable activities) but also items necessary to complete your INB lessons.
- Vocabulary Frayer Models for Unit Vocabulary
- Teacher Directions for each Interactive Notebook Activity
- Suggestions for Right Side (Output) Activities and/or Reflection Activities for each lesson
- Pictures of Flippables and/or INB Lesson in action
- Rate of Change with Tables Flippable, Interactivity and Exit Ticket
- Determing Rate of Change from Graphs Flippable and Interactivity
- Writing Equations in Point Slope Form Mini Book Graphic Organizer and Slope and Points Match Up
- Describe and Illustrate Functions FLippable and Real World Rate of Change Word Problems
- Scatter Plots Pocket Tab Interactivity and Reflection
- Line of Best Fit Flippable and Real World Scatter Plot Interactivity
- Patterns and Two Way Tables Interactivity and Two Way Tables Mini Book
All activities are aligned to 8th Grade Common Core Standards (CCSS) for 8.F.4, 8.F.5, 8.SP.1, 8.SP.2, 8.SP.3, and 8.SP.4 as well as Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills (TEKS) for 8.4c, 8.5b, 8.5f, 8.5g, 8.5h, 8.5i, and 8.11a.
Click here to visit my teaching blog, Smith Curriculum and Consulting
Please email me here
with any questions or comments.
The purchase of this product allows you to use these activities in your personal classroom for your students. You may continue to use them each year but you may not share
the activities with other teachers unless additional licenses are purchased. Please contact me via email for additional licenses. Site and District Licenses are also available.
, Solve and Snip®
, and Interactivities®
are trademarks of Smith Curriculum and Consulting (formerly FormulaFun Inc. dba 4mulaFun), and are registered in the United States and abroad. The trademarks and names of other companies and products mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners. Copyright ©2014-2016 Smith Curriculum and Consulting All rights reserved.