A new school year starts with a unit to understand the Common Core Operations with Rational Numbers in 8th Grade. After starting an Interactive Notebook for 8th Grade Math, this unit not only provides the Flippables (foldable activities) but also items necessary to complete your INB lessons.
- Vocabulary Frayer Models for Unit Vocabulary
- Teacher Directions for each Interactive Notebook Activity
- Suggestions for Right Side (Output) Activities and/or Reflection Activities for each lesson
- Pictures of Flippables and/or INB Lesson in action
- Experimenting with Transformations Flippable
- Congruent Figures Flippable
- Scale Factor Flippable
- Effects of Dilation and Transformations Flippable
- Creating Similar Figures Flippable
- Describing Similar Figures Flippable and Sort Activity
- Angle Sums and Similarity Flippable
- Parallel Lines and Transversals Flippable
- Angle Criteria for Similarity Flippable
- Transformations, Congruence and Similarity Unit Review Flippable
All activities are aligned to 8th Grade Common Core Standards for 8.G.1, 8.G.2, 8.G.3, 8.G.4 and 8.G.5.
Click here to visit my teaching blog, 4mulaFun
Please email me here
with any questions or comments.
The purchase of this product allows you to use these activities in your personal classroom for your students. You may continue to use them each year but you may not share
the activities with other teachers unless additional licenses are purchased. Please contact me via email for additional licenses. Site and District Licenses are also available.