Also included in
- This Bundle contains lessons for an Interactive Notebook for 8th Grade Math for each of the Common Core Standards, Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills (TEKS) and now Oklahoma Academic Standards (OAS) as well. This bundle of units not only provides the Flippables (foldable activities) but also items$70.00$87.00Save $17.00
- This MEGA Bundle contains lessons for an Interactive Notebook for 6th, 7th and 8th Grade Math. This Ultimate Bundle not only provides the Flippables (foldable activities) but also items necessary to complete your Interactive Notebook (INB) lessons as well as an online photo gallery for each of the g$170.00$250.00Save $80.00
- This Bundle contains lessons for an Interactive Notebook for Seventh Grade Math, Eighth Grade Math and Algebra for each of the Common Core Standards (CCSS), Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills (TEKS) and Oklahoma Academic Standards (OAS). This bundle of units not only provides the Flippables (folda$190.00$239.50Save $49.50
Interactive Notebooks are a perfect way to integrate engaging learning in your classroom. Teaching Transformations in Eighth Grade with this unit can have your students creating notes that they will remember and impact their learning throughout the course of the year. This unit not only provides the Flippables (foldable activities) but also items necessary to complete your INB lessons.
**Looking to save 20% on the FULL YEAR? Check out the Eighth Grade Math Interactive Notebook here!**
The Transformations, Congruence & Similarity Interactive Notebooks Unit Includes:
- Vocabulary Frayer Models for Unit Vocabulary
- Teacher Directions for each Interactive Notebook Activity
- Suggestions for Right Side (Output) Activities and/or Reflection Activities for each lesson
- Pictures of Flippables and/or INB Lesson in action
- Experimenting with Transformations Flippable
- Congruent Figures Flippable
- Scale Factor Flippable
- Effects of Dilation and Transformations Flippable
- Creating Similar Figures Flippable
- Describing Similar Figures Flippable and Sort Activity
- Angle Sums and Similarity Flippable
- Parallel Lines and Transversals Flippable
- Angle Criteria for Similarity Flippable
- Transformations, Congruence and Similarity Unit Review Flippable
What is This Aligned to?
All activities are aligned to Common Core (CCSS), Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills (TEKS) and Oklahoma Academic Standards (OAS) and meant to be able to be used in any classroom.
- CCSS: 7.G.1, 8.G.1, 8.G.2, 8.G.3, 8.G.4, 8.G.5a and 8.G.5c
- TEKS: 8.3a, 8.3c, 8.8d, 8.10a, 8.10b and 8.10d
- OAS: 6.GM.2.2, 6.GM.4.1, 6.GM.4.2, 7.GM.4.1, 7.GM.4.2, 7.GM.4.3, G.2D.1.1 and G.2D.1.2
✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭
→ Did you know that you can get CREDITS for future purchase by leaving feedback on each of your purchases? Simply navigate to the My Purchases page and next to each download you will be able to leave a star rating and comments about the activities you have purchased. I truly value your feedback and consider each and every word left.
✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭
Personal Copyright: The purchase of this product allows you to use these activities in your personal classroom for your students. You may continue to use them each year but you may not share the activities with other teachers unless additional licenses are purchased. The license for this purchase is NON-TRANSFERABLE. Site and District Licenses are also available.
4mulaFun®, Flippables™ and Solve and Snip™ are trademarks of Smith Curriculum and Consulting (formerly FormulaFun Inc. dba 4mulaFun), and are registered in the United States and abroad. The trademarks and names of other companies and products mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners. Copyright © Smith Curriculum and Consulting, Inc. All rights reserved.
DISCLAIMER: With the purchase of this file you understand that this file is not editable in any way. You will not be able to manipulate the lessons and/or activities inside to change numbers and/or words.