PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This set helps students see that fractions can represent whole numbers, called for by CCSS 3.NF.3c. Use in stations or centers for matching tasks, sorting, or games. Also look at the related card set, Unit Fractions Equal to Wholes.
The "3F" in the title stands for Grade 3, fractions. The PREVIEW shows all pages and downloads quickly.
• 36 math cards as 9 groups of four cards, one from each of four suits
• 4 wild cards to use during games
• A recording sheet and answer key
• A folding card storage pocket
• Brief instruction cards for four games
• Perfect to use in a math center, by partners or groups
• Great for emphasizing Common Core MP standards
For further instructions for any set of cards, see the FREE Multi-Match Games Guide.
OTHER GRADE 3 MULTI-MATCH CARD SETS
RELATED RESOURCES FOR YOUR SCHOOL
• FREE CURRICULUM OVERVIEW: Grades K-5. This overview includes links to related game cards, review packets, goal checklists, and more.
• MATH CARD GAME BUNDLES: Kindergarten, Grade 1, Grade 2, Grade 3, Grade 4, Grade 5, Grade 6, Grade 7, and Grade 8. Get games to use all year. Try a FREE PREVIEW game at each level. Save 40% compared to prices on individual card sets.
Please FOLLOW my store to be notified of new resources and sales. Thanks for looking!