El Día de Muertos » Day of the Dead Readings and more in Spanish
6th - 10th
What educators are saying
Tremendous resource! If you are looking at reviews and debating on buying it, go ahead click purchase. You will not be disappointed.
Incredible resource for introducing this tradition in class. I love how these readings are informative but also accessible for novice students.
Also included in
- El Día de Muertos offers an incredible opportunity for Spanish teachers to share rich culture with their students. These materials will help you to approach the celebration from many angles--all in Spanish!Click on the individual product listings to learn more about what is included.Looking for DigiPrice $30.00Original Price $34.00Save $4.00
Teach your students about El Día de Muertos--all in Spanish! These Day of the Dead lesson plans are the most popular and highest rated plans available on TpT. Here's why:
These readings, slideshows, and additional activities will simultaneously share the joy of El Día de Muertos and continue your Novice Mid+ Spanish learners' progress toward language acquisition. There are enough plans for 5 days of lessons, depending on the length of your class periods.
The plans include
- A three-level embedded reading
- Three short videos to use
- A detailed MovieTalk script with simplified reading and activities
- A slideshow describing elements of the celebration in Spanish
- An online storybook
- A song with lyrics activity
- An infographic webquest
- A writing activity
- Craft ideas
- Link to additional resources
- Step-by-step instructions for using the resources provided
- A Caretaker letter that you can share with caretakers who are concerned about studying this celebration - it explains the history of the celebration and provides them with translated versions of all discussion questions and texts
- Paperless versions of all activities
All materials are provided in PDF format.
MORE DIA DE MUERTOS MATERIALS:
Report this resource to TPT
Reported resources will be reviewed by our team. Report this resource to let us know if this resource violates TPT’s content guidelines.