Also included in
- This bundle includes Digital and Hybrid resources for Hispanic Heritage Month and Día de Muertos.What is included?Qué es el Mes de la Herencia Hispana: Several DIGITAL resources to explore the meaning and history of Hispanic Heritage Month with students through a simple reading and two Authentic Res$40.00$49.00Save $9.00
The residents of Xochimilco practice the ancient tradition of carving chilacayotes to use as decorations during el Día de Muertos... and for a similar tradition to trick-or-treating! This product includes two versions of a reading about the calaveras de chilacayote, along with 1-page of comprehension activities to accompany each text.
These resources are provided as a printable PDF and in Paperless Google Slides format so that they can be used with ALL students, regardless of instructional setting. These readings are best suited for Level 2+ Spanish students.
This product is a collaboration between Nelly Andrade-Hughes of Comprendes Méndez Spanish Shop and Martina Bex of The Comprehensible Classroom.
DÍA DE MUERTOS RESOURCES:
- DIGITAL + HYBRID Level 1 Día de Muertos unit
- Digital + Hybrid Level 2 Día de Muertos unit
- Los alebrijes de la Ciudad de México (digital + print)
- Las calaveras de cempasúchil (digital + print)
- Los barriletes gigantes (digital + print)
- El Día de Muertos lesson plans (5+ days, in-classroom plans)
- La Leyenda del Cempasúchil, la flor de los muertos
- Las Mariposas Monarcas y el Día de Muertos
- El Día de Muertos y la cultura de COCO